It’s tranquil, yet mesmerizing. Private, yet wide open. A distinctive luxury hotel in Tucson where historic charm and modern luxury unite. Welcome to Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa … Tucson’s first and finest resort. Built in the early 1900s, our 80-acre, certified green resort is flawlessly set at the base of the striking Santa Catalina Mountains. A favorite Tucson luxury resort and vacation destination, Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa offers visitors of all ages the joy of getting close to nature with on-site hiking, biking and horseback riding trails. Views of the mountains and city below abound, creating a true sense of serenity. Breathtaking views also accompany every meal at the resort’s restaurants, Lookout Bar & Grille and the award-winning GOLD. GOLD offers a blend of fresh and innovative contemporary American cuisine with a touch of desert-inspired flavor, while Lookout Bar & Grille is a more casual dining option. The tranquility of the desert extends to Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa’s soothing Sonoran Spa. One of Tucson’s top spas, this pampering environment offers unique desert-inspired treatments that relax and replenish.
Whether you’re looking for a distinctive Tucson hotel for a fun-filled vacation, or an impressive and inspiring meeting venue in one of our 16 meeting rooms and more than 20,000 square feet of meeting space, Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa awaits. Escape to your dream vacation in desert paradise. Escape to Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa.
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa, set at the base of Tucson’s Santa Catalina Mountains, blends together historic charm and modern luxury for a truly distinctive vacation destination. We offer numerous resort and in-room amenities for the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, and our friendly staff is always available to help make your stay enjoyable. While on property we invite you to explore new activities and adventures.
• Kids stay free: Children 17 and under stay free when occupying same room as paying adult and using existing bedding in the room.
• Pets or animals allowed: We love pets at the resort! This 80-acre desert oasis is at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains and is very pet friendly. $75 non-refundable pet deposit per stay.
• Photo ID: Required at check-in.
• Accepted currency: USD
• Cancel time: Based on reservation type booked
• Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
• Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
• Resort fee: $25 per room, per night plus tax
Resort Fee offers the following amenities:
• Self Parking
• Valet Service
• Access to 24 hr Fitness Center and Tennis Courts, hiking and biking trails
• Use of Mountain Bikes and helmets (based on availability)
•Shuttle within 5 mile radius
•Roll-away bed if required
•In Lobby USA Today
•Complimentary guided nature tour
• Discounted Yoga, water aerobics, and power walk fees for resort guests
• American Express
• Debit cards
• Discover Card
• JCB Card
AAA Diamond Rating: 4